Terms and Conditions 2016
- PilatesHere runs on a contract basis from February to February
- Fees will be the same every month, from February to February whether or not the sessions are attended or the client is away
- Clients will be invoiced monthly
- Invoices will be issued on the 25th of each month for 12 months
- Except for the month of January when invoices will be sent out on the 15th December for the following month
- Payments are to be made before or on 1st of the month
- A month will be based on a 4 – week structure. This means that should there be a long month you may well find that you get 5 classes rather than 4
- This session will be held in credit for when either the instructor or client is away
- You are in effect ‘buying’ or reserving an allocated time slot. You are paying in advance for your time slot, your space and our commitment to you
- 24hrs notice is required should you need to cancel your session
- failure to do so will result in the session being charged for in full
- There is a 2 month period to make up any unused sessions
- One calendar month’s notice is required should you wish to discontinue sessions.
If you are unable to attend your session 24hrs notice is required in order to avoid losing that session. Reschedules will be organised at the earliest convenience of both parties. All attempts will be made to reschedule, however if the client is continually unable to attend sessions offered then unused sessions fall away after 8 weeks.
Should one of a duet couple be unable to attend a future session then providing both clients wish to reschedule then the class may be moved. If not then the one client will use the allocated time slot and the other client can use there session at any scheduled group class.
A duet client can make up a missed session by attending a group class, within the 8 – week period. However no refund is available on the price difference.
Should a duet client wish to schedule in a private session then this will be billed for separately and in full.
EQUIPMENT – Group Classes:
These classes are for a maximum of 4 people and a minimum of 2 and will be charged at a set rate no matter how many people are attending.
If you are unable to attend your session 24hrs notice is required in order to avoid losing that session.
Missed sessions: can be made up within an 8 – week period by attending alternative group classes.
Should a group class client wish to schedule in a private session then this will be billed for separately and in full.
MAT – Group Classes:
Group classes will be charged on a pro rata basis, per sessions in a month. If you are unable to attend your session 24hrs notice is required in order to avoid losing that session.
Missed sessions: can be made up within a 8 – week period by attending alternative group or mat classes. You will be charged the price difference if you chose to attend a more expensive class.
Public Holidays – Mat classes falling on a Public Holiday will not be charged for. All other sessions falling on a Public Holiday will be made up at the earliest convenience of both parties.
In order to make up a missed class 24hrs notice is required for all non-attendances.