Exercise objectives are abdominal strength and stamina.
Lying on your mat take your legs one at a time to Table Top and arms straight up to the ceiling palms facing forward.
- Inhale – prepare
- Exhale – Come up to your hundreds position ( arms to side of hips and legs out to 45°)
- Inhale – pause
- Exhale – 5 beats with arms
- Inhale – 5 beats with arms
- Repeat for 10 sets
- Exhale – Deepen chest lift
- Inhale – knees to ‘Table Top’ then recover
- Arms beat from Latissimus Dorsi connection
- Lower legs past 45° to add challenge
- Take legs to 90° or keep at Table Top to lessen challenge