Exercise objectives are abdominal strength and spinal mobilisation.
Lying on your mat take your arms straight back to your ears.
- Inhale – lift head and shoulders to just under shoulder blades (‘break point’)
- Exhale – roll up
- Inhale – pause
- Exhale – roll down
- Continue for a set of 10
- Keep arms in line with shoulders.
- Palms face in towards each other.
- Keep ‘C’ curve at the top of Roll Up.
- Head follows line of spine.
- To assist you put a Thera-band around your feet and hold ends with hands.