Single Leg Stretch
Exercise objective is abdominal strength.
Lying on your mat take your legs one at a time to Table Top, hands on top ofyour knees with your arms in a circle.
- Inhale – Prepare
- Exhale – Chest Lift
- Inhale – Pause
- Exhale – extend one leg, bringing the other slight in past 90°
- Inhale – (short intake)
- Exhale – Change legs
- Keep arms in a full circle, from shoulders to hands.
- Or for more challenge reach same hand as outgoing leg to ankle.
- Ankles brush past each other and remain on the same level.
- Shin of bent knee parallel.